Terms and Conditions
- Gratuity is not included for orders under $50. Please consider the efforts of your server.
- All orders over $50 will be subject to a minimum 15% gratuity.
- Orders cannot be canceled or changed once they are placed.
- Menu items listed online or in the menu guide are the only items available for delivery.
- The credit card used for ordering must be present at the point of delivery.
NO EXCEPTIONS! Please also be prepared to show a photo ID.
- We do not accept personal checks.
Business checks written from the commercial delivery address are accepted.
- There is a $8.99 delivery charge for all breakfast and lunch orders Monday through Friday and a $7.99 delivery charge for evening and weekend orders. There is a $100 minimum food total for breakfast orders and $20 minimum food total for all other orders. Some restaurants in your delivery zone will be subject to an extra charge. Management reserves the right to refuse any order. Doorbell Dining is a restauarnt marketing firm that advertises restaurants to the Monterey, Salinas, Santa Cruz and San Jose areas. When engaging our services to arrange for delivery, you are hiring the services of a self-employed contractor.
- All menu prices are subject to change.
- Prices reflect a three percent cash discount.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food borne illness.
- All orders are subject to a $20 food total minimum.
- Transitions2earth™ biodegradable utensils has been tested using the ASTM D5511-11 “Standard Test Method for Determining Anaerobic Biodegradation of Plastic Materials Under High-Solid Anaerobic-Digestion Condition”. This test showed that Transitions2earth™ cutlery biodegraded 13% in 59 weeks.
- Feed-A-Friend gift certificates are always available. Contact Tiffany at (831)373-3333.